What does the "Beer Package" entail?
Valley View Farm loves farming and beer - combine the two and you have a farm-to-glass experience. We offer a beer package where we will grow, malt, and brew beer for your wedding right here at the farm. Offer suggestions on flavors/types of beer you may prefer. You can also join us for beer making and learn about the process. *Coming Soon*
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. A non-refundable $1,500 deposit is required upon booking.
What is the capacity of your barn?
250 guest capacity inside barn.
Is there available space for tent setup?
Yes. The farm is 200 acres in size, so plenty of space for a tent.
What amenities ARE provided?
- Some decorations *photos coming soon*
- Bar area (3 tap beer hookup, bar sink, large chalkboard)
- Garbage cans
- Yard games (corn hole, giant Jenga)
- Bathroom facilities, air conditioned
- Bridal changing suite, air conditioned
- Beautiful stone patio overlooking the Jordan Valley
- Lighting (chandeliers, fairy lights around barn posts)
- Handicap accessible
- Tables and chairs (for 200 people)
- Valley View Farm staff, provided day of event
What amenities ARE NOT provided?
- Most decorations
- Barn is not heated
What are the restrictions on use?
- Music ends by 10:00 pm with the event ending by 11:00 pm.
- Guests are required to park in designated parking areas
- Guests must dispose of all garbage, clear out all belongings, and clean the barn to its original condition after event. Failure to do so could result in a clean-up fee of $500.
- Holes/puncturing the barn walls is NOT permitted for hanging decor
- Candles are not permitted - flameless candles only